9game proivdes you with a exciting game called Temple Run:Oz, and a link where you can download it officially. It's time to introfuce more about this game to you. Also there are some tips which can help you play this game. If you a looking for more similiar game, please click here!
6. It Garnered More Than A Million Downloads At Launch
During the four-day launch run of Temple Run 2, something amazing occurred – it amassed over 20 million downloads in the iOS App Store alone!
7. The Devs Behind The Game Offered Three Great Tips for Getting Good at the Game
Kotaku gathered up three meaningful tips for the game straight from the creative team behind it:
- Multiply and Conquer: The easiest way to get a larger score (so you can brag to everyone you know) is to utilize your score multiplier. To do this, you need to complete different objectives. Each objective ups your multiplier by one, so focus on those objectives first to get your score really high.It may seem counterproductive to spend 1,000 meters of your run avoiding coins entirely, but in the end the payoff is worth it.
- Coins, Coins, Coins: Coins are the currency in Temple Run and they are used to upgrade the characters and gameplay. The fastest way to start earning coins is to upgrade the “Coin Values” under abilities. Doing this will make the double and triple coins appear on the track. Also, everyone’s favorite powerup is the magnet- it helps you get every coin near you as you run.Not only that, those “Coin Value” powerups add a splash of color to the game once they kick in. So pretty.
- Going the Distance: Clearly, you want to run as far as you can. To do that, it sometimes means you must sacrifice extra coins for bonus items. The shield power will help with obstacles, but remember, it won’t protect you from falling. The Boost, at the beginning of the game, can also help you move forwards faster.
Makes sense, though as a coin hoarder the idea of skipping coins in favor of a temporary special power makes me twitch.
8. There’s A Way to get Unlimited Coins
For those of you who just want to break the game and get as many coins as possible, Sidhtechprovided the following info on how to get unlimited coins below:
If you want to get your hands on unlimited coins in Temple Run 2 then you will have to download a small program which is called DiskAid. You then put this onto your device and extract it and then find a gamedata.txt file. You then move this to your Temple Run 2 slot and you can enjoy unlimited coins and much more.
9. A Husband/Wife Team Worked on The Game And Formed Their Own Development Studio
The Telegraph spoke to Keith Shepard and got some details on how him and his wife got to work on their runaway hit (no pun intended):
Natalia and I formed Imangi Studios in 2008. We’re both software engineers and we always wanted to start our own company of some sort and work for ourselves. When Apple announced the App Store and that anyone could make apps for the iPhone and distribute them to a worldwide audience, we immediately knew we wanted to give it a try. Natalia and I are pretty risk averse in general, so I don’t think we would have ever taken the plunge into starting our own company if we weren’t married. Since we’re married it was like having a built -in safety net. I quit my job and Natalia kept hers to support us while I got things off the ground. Nine months later she quit her job and joined up full time. The great thing about working together is that in addition to our skills complementing each other well, we are always talking about the business and our games and how to make them better. It’s great to always bounce ideas off each other and for us both to be working on something together.
10. A Spinoff Game Was Made For a Disney Movie
For fans of the Disney animated film Brave, a Temple Run-inspired game is out there for those who want to control the characters from the movie. Here’s all the details you need to know about the game from the Google Play store:
- TEMPLE RUN: BRAVE IS AN OFFICIAL APP WITH AN ALL NEW LOOK AND ARCHERY FEATURES!
- From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!
- New features just for Temple Run: Brave —
- Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
- New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
- All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
- Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
- Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
- Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!